venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Corten steel plates quote inquiry. 24/03/13


Dear Tony,
 
I wonder if you were able to see the ScketchUp files I have sent you? 
 
I also have a question, in case we decide to do the work on the containers I guess that the shipping conditions and therefore prices will be different because it will not be possible then to load container with goods and therefore prices will get higher, right?
 
In this case the option of doing the container's alteration work would be interesting only if your quotes are so competitive to balance the higher shipping cost.
 
Otherwise I have a second option, you could send me the containers as we agreed painted with my color choice and the wooden floor not treated and adding to the cargo the plates of Corten steel I need to frame all the doors and windows. 
 
Would you be so kind to give me the standard measurments of Corten steel plates 6mm thick together with price?
 
Tomorrow monday I'll try to call you on Skype but have a busy schedule and don't know if I'll manage, Tuesday for sure I'll be able to contact you throughout the day and let's try to get things sorted out.
 
Kindest regards.
 
Francesco Ippolito

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave your notes...