thanks about the VAT inquiry, I'll take care of it here.
Probably by the end of the coming week I'll send you a list of building materials that you might quote and eventually supply to me as long as the 20ft container freight is to be paid and would travel practically empty only with the Corten steel plates.
I have already told you that I'm working on a much larger project for a resort on the same land where this house will be built, it's about 3.000 m2.
I am studing different options for the building structure and it could be also shipping containers if what we are experiencing now with my house project will work fine.
If you manage to understand my ideas and requires our co-operation will be profitable for both of us and might expand in the future.
Kindest regards
Francesco Ippolito
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Please leave your notes...